2017年7月12日星期三

ATG5 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3C7) Review

ATG5 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3C7) ReviewATG5, also named as APG5L and ASP, belongs to the ATG5 family. It is required for autophagy. It plays an important role in the apoptotic process, possibly within the modified cytoskeleton. Its expression is a relatively late event in the apoptotic process, occurring downstream of caspase activity. Autophagy is a catabolic process for the autophagosomic-lysosomal degradation of bulk cytoplasmic contents. Formation of the autophagosome involves a ubiquitin-like conjugation system in which Atg12 is covalently bound to Atg5 and targeted to autophagosome vesicles. It mediates autophagosome-independent host protection.

ATG5 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3C7) was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using the recombinant protein of ATG5 immunogen. This antibody can be used to detect endogenous ATG5 protein in the sample of Human, Mouse and Rat. It had been proved perfect effects in IF, IHC-p, WB experiments. The original concentration of this antibody is 1mg/ml. According to your own situation, optimal working dilutions should be explored. The suggested starting dilutions are as follows: WB: 1:500-2000, IHC-p: 1:50-2000.

On the advice of a friend, I purchased a ATG5 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (3C7) from Abbkine. At the beginning, I just want to try, because I haven’t used this brand. Frankly speaking, I’m a bit afraid about its quality. However, I quickly dismissed the idea. Firstly, I received the product soon after placing the order. Secondly, I got perfect results. I conduct immunohistochemical analysis in human breast tissue by using this antibody. In addition, the technical support is very professional. They can solve the problems during the experiment in time and give technical advice. I really appreciate this experience, I will continue to use Abbkine products. This is a trustworthy brand.

没有评论:

发表评论